- Health Check-ups are conducted by prior appointment only. Call, email or fax us to book an appointment at least 36 hours prior to your planned visit for your Health Check-up. At the time of booking an appointment, we will need to know your full name, guardian’s name and address.
- You must report at the Health Check-up Reception between 7.00 am to 8.30 am on the day of your check-up (including Sundays & holidays) where you will be received by our staff.
- Please bring your previous health reports, if available.
- Fasting means that you do not eat or drink anything (with the exception of plain water) after 10.00 pm on the night before your check-up. Do not have milk or tea or breakfast before reporting at the hospital on the day of your check-up. You are also requested to bring your stool sample.
- Before reporting at the hospital for your check-up, please ensure that you take regular morning medication, if any, with little water.
- Either TMT or Mammogram is applicable for women. In case both the tests are required additional charges applicable.
- Additional charges are applicable for women below 40 years.
- Health check-up payment has to be paid before the check-up process commence (No Discount for packages, since these are already discounted)
- Lunch will be provided,(as applicable)
- You can receive your report on the same day
For further details, please contact,
Manager - Health Check-up
Ph: 0452-4263000 / 2543000 (Extn:3271)
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 98421 68889 / +91 98659 68889