Ethics or simple honesty are the building blocks upon which our whole society is based, and business is a part of our society, and it's integral to the practice of being able to conduct business, that you have a set of honest standards. And it's much easier to do business with someone when you look them in the eye and say, "This is what we're going to do," and you understand what you each mean, and you can go away and get it done. - Kerry Stokes
No business can be a success without the concerted efforts of stakeholders. To realize our vision, we at MMHRC, consider our Suppliers, Referral Doctors, well-wishers and employees as our assets and stakeholders. We have often asked ourselves the questions Who matters to the hospital? And Why do these people matter to the hospital? What MMHRC set out to achieve and what it has achieved is only due to the contribution of our stakeholders.
All successful businesses build strong relationships with their suppliers. Thus, MMHRC makes an effort to make its suppliers understand clearly the vision of our hospital.
Suppliers are encouraged to become knowledgeable about our hospital, its processes, our services, our goal and patient satisfaction. This dominates all their supplies to the hospital.
Once we engage a supplier in a deal, we maintain a balance of control in the new relationship to ensure the benefits of that deal are duly delivered. Without proper control the value of the deal could be degraded.
We carefully evaluate potential suppliers and their backgrounds in order to select the group that will best fit the needs of our hospital.
After selecting these suppliers, we negotiate contracts with the suppliers and sit down with them for forward planning. These steps are critical to establish and to stabilize the supplier's relationship with the hospital.
Above all, we aspire to serve and work together to form strong bonds and towards mutual and financial benefit.
At present we are dealing with around 600 suppliers.
Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Resesarch Centre maintains a cordial relationship with all the Doctors in and around Southern Tamilnadu. We offer the best service to the patients referred by these doctors. The patients also feel a sense of satisfaction by visiting MMHRC for treatment.
MMHRC maintains constant communication with all the referral doctors by
Sending them feedback received by the hospital.
Sending MMJ to all the referral doctors every month.
Periodically arranging CME programmes in all the territories.
Conducting Doctors’ Day Celebrations, wherein we honour senior doctors by giving Meriterious Doctors’ Awards and Rural Service Awards.
We conduct get-togethers for the doctors’ and their families at Deepavali, New Year and Pongal celebrations.
We maintain all the data pertaining to referral doctors through our software.
Doctors in South Tamilnadu and doctors from other areas are all aware of the impeccable quality of service offered to their patients at MMHRC.
- Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Centre is a well-reputed hospital in Southern Tamilnadu.
- We have an excellent tie-up with all our well wishers and their family members.
- We are aware of the potentiality of our well-wishers who regularly recommend and send their friends and relatives to our hospital
- Our well-wishers’ database has a list of over 500, through which we can easily communicate with all our well-wishers.
- MMHRC often conducts a “Well Wishers Meet” thus building strong bonds with our well-wishers.
- On account of this close interaction and the warm relationship we share with our well-wishers, most of them consider MMHRC as “their” hospital.
- MMHRC is committed to fostering a workplace climate of mutual respect, trust and congeniality.
- To support this commitment, we extend an array of tools and resources to our staff, which includes developmental training opportunities and the opportunities that result from teamwork. This enables our employees to pursue their career objectives and develop their skills to the highest potential.
- MMHRC prides itself on being an organization that continuously strives to learn.
- We firmly recognise that our main strength is our talented staff which is striving to deliver the highest levels of patient care. We have therefore committed ourselves to providing an environment for our staff, which will foster growth, learning and success.
- At MMHRC, our compensation program has been developed to strive for internal and external employee equity. Each position at MMHRC is based on the level of knowledge, skills, responsibility and accountability required for the job. Remuneration is determined within appropriate ranges, considering the talents and expertise brought to the job.
- Working at MMHRC is not just a job - it's a career. A career isn't just about tasks and responsibility, its’ about accepting challenges that come your way.
- Our staff is our greatest strength. They understand our vision, carry out our mission and represent our value system to every one of the over 5 million patients, who have walked through our doors.
- As a result we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best candidates for our medical, paramedical, administrative support and managerial operations.